Corporate events and team building in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Here at The Manor Barn we are proud to offer you a unique venue perfect for your business needs.
Able to accommodate up to 250 people, The Manor Barn is perfect for conferences, seminars, exhibitions & AGM’s.
Situated just five miles south of Cambridge, providing easy access from all major routes, The Manor Barn can offer you:
- Meeting facilities & services
- Free on-site car parking
- The Main Barn (30m x 10m) with a large raised stage
- Bar Room/ toilets including disabled and baby changing facilities
- Portable projector & screen
- Microphone & Speakers
- PA System
- A range of catering options – local and seasonal
- Free WiFi
We will work with you to create the perfect package, whether you require breakfast, a buffet or a three course dinner, we will tailor a package to meet your needs.
Our two options below offer our 2 most popular choices, but of course we can tailor the structure to your requirements. Option 1 offers a unique and relaxed lunch, with hot main courses cooked on our Argentinian Parilla grill outside for you to see, side dishes served indoors on buffet tables. Option 2 offers a more formal structure with waitress service to dining tables.
Please see below for our example packages.
£50 per person Includes:
Tea, Coffee & Biscuits on arrival.
Hot buffet Lunch with Bottled Water & Fruit Juice. Relaxed and informal.
Tea, Coffee & Biscuits served mid-afternoon.
Let us know what you would like and we can provide a tailored quote. Some ideas may include:
Breakfast or brunch meetings.
Team-building activities ie. Archery, wine tasting.
All day events, to include lunch and a dinner.
Product launches or pop-up shops!
Option 1 example menu (served informally on lovely bamboo leaf plates)
- Wood fired courgettes with yogurt & dukka.
- Hay smoked seaport with chermoula
- Hereford beef flank steak with chimichurri
- Wood fired miso aubergine and tahini buttermilk
- Cracked wheat and chimichurri
- Grilled Isle of White tomatoes and parsley garlic panic
- Local berries and set cream
Option 2 example menu (served on white china plates to the table)
- Caponata salted ricotta, marjoram, chilli, crostini
- Cornish squid a la plancha, miso hummus, pimenton, sherry vinegar, ajo, toasted seaweed
- Seared hereford beef, shallots, spiced peanuts and fish caramel
- Dry aged flank steak, wood fired potatoes, pickled watermelon and radish, chimichurri dressing
- Wood fired dingle dell pork chop, marinated zucchini, mint, chilli, lemon, beer mustard
- Wood fired Cornish sea bream, caramelised fennel, picked watermelon, radish, fish caramel, asian panco
- Baked summer squash and chickpeas, cracked wheat, labneh, carta music, salsa verde
- Pressed chocolate cake, cookies and cream
Feel free to contact our events coordinator for an informal discussion or for a tailored quote.